This is not your typical workshop
Many organizations struggle to build viable IT Service Catalogs. It can be a complex enterprise effort. What are the best practices? What are the key issues? How can you get your team on the same page regarding the challenges you face and how best to address them?
Evergreen’s private, on-site Service Catalog Workshop does this in one day – educating your team on Service Catalog fundamentals, reaching a common understanding and helping you understand the key components you need to build a plan for the future.
The morning session begins by educating you on Service Catalog essentials, best practices and common language and concepts for a consistent base understanding. Then, demonstration of a potential "future state" customer self-service catalog and portal experience leads to discussion of design concepts and CMS alternatives for developing your own engaging, intuitive Service Catalog. The afternoon builds on that with exploration and visual hands-on learning in the design and use of a common Service Taxonomy Model to organize and manage your stable of Services, followed by a hands-on exploration and use of a Service Design Process, which is a set of templates that enable you to build complete, consistent services. The day wraps up with a question and answer session where potential next steps are identified.
Your team spends the day with industry experts and works together to learn new concepts, problem solve, test ideas, advance your knowledge and build a common basis for communication and planning going forward. This one-day workshop can literally save you months of education and consensus building – rapidly accelerating your Service Catalog program and sharpening its focus.
|9:00 - 10:30||Service Catalog Best Practices Workshop||
|10:30 - 10:45||Break|
|10:45 - Noon||ServiceNow Service Catalog Demo & Design Feedback||
|Noon - 1:00||Lunch Break|
|1:00 - 2:30||Service Taxonomy Best Practice & Design||
|2:30 - 2:45||Break|
|2:45 - 4:00||Service Design Package Workshop||
|4:00 - 4:30||Q & A||
The Service Catalog is the face of IT to the customer. It must be beautiful, simple and complete.
"I spend so much time tactically – this day I was strategic. Thank you Evergreen." -Lois B.
"Great help building a working knowledge from Service Portfolio to Demand Management to Service Catalog, right down to building a Service." - David K.
"Wow – we started with business issues and ended with actionable plans." - Victoria M.
"Demand Management was well explained and directly relevant to our focus now." - Iris B.
"Expert facilitators, and the knowledge sharing and open discussions with co-workers were invaluable." - Tony R.
With an understanding of SACM, attendees will learn how to…
- Eliminate multiple, conflicting silos of asset data via a single repository of all IT assets
- Facilitate easier reporting and analysis of the IT Asset and Configuration Taxonomy to make wellinformed decisions
- Proactively manage software compliance, eliminating penalties and providing quick ROI
- verage a base of configuration data to support key IT analysis and decision making
- Gain a clear understanding of the difference between IT Asset and Configuration Management
- Learn the nuances of managing hardware vs. software assets and assigning accountability for both
- Create a high-level road map for an Asset and Configuration Management program that tracks assets from “cradle to grave” and provides accurate configuration data at the point of need
- Learn how to eliminate costly software compliance penalties (providing quick ROI) by managing IT Assets
- Create a common understanding of SACM principles, the challenges you face and a strategy for addressing them
The Evergreen SACM Workshop provides:
- A full day of hands-on exposure to SACM strategies, lifecycles, processes and tools
- Current state baseline and assessment
- A high-level road map aligned with your needs
- Team-based problem solving and solution development
- Identification of key findings and quick wins
- Clear recommendations and actions
- A full day of coaching from our experienced consultants
Delivered at your location for only $3,950*. (Maximum 15 attendees)
* Travel included
The Five Keys That Underpin Success for Asset & Configuration Management
Best Practices for Creating an Organized Service Catalog Taxonomy