Going to #servicenow Knowledge 19? Please join Evergreen Systems at Booth 255. We will showcase the power of self-service + automation to address common high volume / high value problems.
Learn how to improve customer satisfaction and lower IT work. Examples include:
- An “Amazon like” self-service IT portal experience with request automation
- An employee self-service automated software store with approvals, financial integration and “lights out IT” through fully automated deployment via SCCM
- An “IT Service Factory” end to end workflow solution for consistently building new or enhanced services
- A complete, enterprise patch management solution with end user self-service for better schedule timing, a complete manager’s console and fully automated via SCCM
- A complete IT on boarding solution that is modular, multi-national and easy to use
-Standardized self-service application access with built in approvals and automated provisioning
- A self-service enterprise employee IT hardware store with self-service entitlement checking, asset and financial integration, and end to end workflow
Evergreen solutions reduce risk, time and cost – and are free to our customers. Meet us at Booth 255 to learn more.
(Can't make it? Take a peek at the topics and demos we are discussing at Knowledge 19 and contact us for more information!)