Webinar Recording and Slides
Please complete the form on this page to access the PowerPoint slides (.pptx file) - includes presentation script - and a link to the recorded event. Presented live on April 7, 2016.
Few Organizations have practical experience planning for a successful Service Catalog project. Can you answer these questions:
- “What are the best practices?
- How do we measure success?
- What roles & responsibilities will we have?
- What are the customer & executive expectations?
- How do we include them in the process?
- How do we build a simple strategy & roadmap to guide decision making?
- What options do we have for getting started?
- Can we just start simply and then evolve?"
Successful Service Catalog projects are dramatically different than many other IT projects.
Please join Don Casson, CEO of Evergreen on Thursday, April 7th as he answers these questions and explains the 5 steps to prepare your team for success with your IT Service Catalog project. Jeff Benedict, ITSM Practice Leader, will demo our constantly evolving view of a very advanced Employee Self-Service Catalog & Portal, built on ServiceNow technologies.
Pre-registration required for this live event with Q&A session. Register now! Run time is 45 - 60 minutes.
Hosted by Don Casson, CEO and Jeff Benedict, ITSM Practice Manager and Innovation Leader, Evergreen System