Managing asset & configuration data effectively creates something very powerful: an enterprise decision-making database
Does your organization know what software & hardware it owns and where it is? Are you struggling with software audits? When something fails, can you quickly identify and restore the impacted services? When you make changes within your datacenter do you know what is affected? Do you have a reliable and complete store of IT decision making data?
IT organizations - operating in today’s complexity of integrated systems, managed services, virtualization mobility and the cloud - need to know their configuration and asset states or all IT decision making suffers.
Evergreen’s half day CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management Workshop educates you and your team on core best practice fundamentals - - and helps you map a plan for the future.
The session begins with an education on CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management essentials and best practices to build a common foundation, and then moves on to establish a current baseline and maturity measurement. Next we explore an advanced, possible future state and review the challenges and opportunities encountered in getting there. This is followed by review and discussion of a three-phased plan and how to leverage it to go from your current situation to your desired future state.
You spend time with industry experts, gain knowledge and proven approaches to overcoming your challenges and create a strategy for going forward, rapidly accelerating your CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management program, and sharpening its focus.
The Evergreen CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management Workshop Provides:
- Deep exposure to strategies, lifecycles, processes and tools
- Current state baseline and assessment approach
- High-level roadmap model
- Identification of key findings and quick win potentials
- Clear recommendations and actions
- Interactive exchange with our experienced consultants, as well as networking with your IT peers
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Check In and Breakfast
- 8:30 - 9:10 am: CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management Essentials and Best Practices
- 9:10 - 9:30 am: CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management Strategies
- 9:30 - 9:50 am: Demonstration (built on ServiceNow)
- 9:50 - 10:05am: Break
- 10:05 - 10:45 am: High Level Configuration and Asset Management Lifecycles
- 10:45 - 11:15 am: Demonstration (built on ServiceNow)
- 11:15 - 11:30 am: CMDB, Configuration and Asset Management Deployment and Execution
- 11:30 am - 12:00pm: Demonstration, Closing Remarks and Q&A