“How to Deliver IT Services Like Amazon” – Service Catalog Best Practices Workshop:
IT is not good at building engaging customer experiences. Why? Because we are
But executives want an “Amazon-like” IT experience, and we’re going to show you how it can be done.
- What do our customers want and need?
- How do we design & build quality IT Services our customers will love?
- What are the right Service Catalog best practices?
- What are the tools & processes that underpin successful Service Catalogs?
Evergreen’s ½ Day Service Catalog Workshop can help you answer these questions and get you thinking about IT Services from the customer’s perspective– what we call "Customer-Centric ITSM".
Service Catalog Workshop Agenda:
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Check-In and Breakfast
- 8:30 - 9:30 am: Service Catalog Best Practices
- 9:30 - 9:45 am: Self-Service Catalog and Portal Demo Part 1 (Built on ServiceNow)
- 9:45 - 10:00 am: Break
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Service Taxonomy - Design and Best Practices
- 10:30 - 11:00 am: Service Design Process - Best Practices and Examples
- 11:00 - 11:15 am: Self-Service Catalog and Portal Demo Part 2 (Built on ServiceNow)
- 11:15 - 11:30 am: Q&A
The Service Catalog Best Practices session educates you on
We then dive deeper into the definition and use of a visual Service Taxonomy framework for organizing and managing hundreds or thousands of services effectively; followed by a deep dive into the Service Design Process, showing the power of a clear, consistent process in building efficient, high-quality Services. This is followed by a brief demo showcasing the customer-centric Self Service Catalog & Portal solution from the Service provider’s perspective, wrapping up with a Q&A session.
It is a fun,
Enterprise Software License Management - A 4 Step Approach
Explore Knowledge Alternatives in ServiceNow for Enriched, Modern Customer Experiences