“How to Deliver IT Services Like Amazon” – Service Catalog Best Practices Workshop:
IT is not good at building engaging customer experiences. Why? Because we are IT people! If we were good at it, we’d be in Marketing.
But executives want an “Amazon-like” IT experience, and we’re going to show you how it can be done.
- What do our customers want and need?
- How do we design & build quality IT Services our customers will love?
- What are the right Service Catalog / Portal best practices?
- What are the tools & processes that underpin successful Service Catalogs / Portals?
We will also cover the BIG changes in delivering IT services coming with ServiceNow’s Common Services Data Model (CSDM) - and how you can begin preparing for it now.
Evergreen’s Half Day Service Catalog Workshop can help you answer these questions and get you thinking about IT Services from the customer’s perspective – what we call "Customer-Centric ITSM."
Our next complimentary workshop is in New York, NY (Midtown Manhattan) on Thursday, February 6, 2020.
Request you seat now!
Service Catalog Workshop Agenda:
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Check-In and Breakfast
- 8:30 - 9:15 am: Service Catalog Best Practices
- 9:15 - 9:30 am: Self-Service Catalog and Portal Demo Part 1 (Built on ServiceNow)
- 9:30 - 10:00 am: ServiceNow Common Services Data Model (CSDM) overview
- 10:00 - 10:15 am: Break
- 10:15 - 10:45 am: Service Taxonomy - Design and Best Practices
- 10:45 - 11:15 am: Service Design “Factory” Process - Best Practices
- 11:15 - 11:30 am: Self-Service Catalog and Portal Demo Part 2 (Built on ServiceNow)
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm: Q&A
The Service Catalog Best Practices session educates you on customer-centric Service Catalog essentials, customer-centric ITSM best practices and a common Service language your team can use to improve communications. We identify & review the core, essential processes underpinning an effective customer centric catalog such as Service portal design guidance, Service taxonomy, Service governance & ownership and the Service design process, along with an overview of the CSDM and changes it will bring to IT service delivery. This is followed by a brief demo showcasing a customer-centric, Self-Service Catalog & Portal solution, built on these key components.
We then dive deeper into the definition and use of a visual Service Taxonomy framework for organizing and managing hundreds or thousands of services effectively; followed by a deep dive into the Service Design Process, showing the power of a clear, consistent process in building efficient, high-quality Services. This is followed by a brief demo showcasing the customer-centric Self-Service Catalog & Portal solution from the Service provider’s perspective, wrapping up with a Q&A session.
It is a fun, fast paced 3 ½ hours, where you can also meet and share ideas with your peers in the industry, facing the same challenges that you are.