Webinar Recording and Slides
Please complete the form on this page to access the PowerPoint slides (.pptx file) - includes presentation script - and a link to the recorded event. Presented live on June 21, 2018.
If you have a service catalog built on ServiceNow’s CMS technology, you already know you want to move to the modern Service Portal, but the task can seem very daunting! It is not trivial and can require a lot re-engineering of the UI, forms and workflows.
- What is the best approach to take?
- How can we identify what actually needs to be changed?
- How can we reliably estimate the level of effort and cost of a project like this for management?
- Is there a workable project plan already built that addresses this?
- Is there a possible staged approach, or does it have to be done all at once?
- What skills do we need to make this happen?
Evergreen has worked with dozens of customers to do this safely and successfully over the past three years.
Please join us and we will share a proven step-by-step process, best practices and smart trade offs you should consider.
We will also discuss a code-based, automated tool you can run to identify what needs to be changed; an easy level of effort estimator tool; and an advanced way to convert services stage-by-stage rather than all at once using a customer-friendly, in portal viewer for “classic services.” Best of all, these advanced tools are yours at no cost when it’s time to move!
If you are on CMS, don’t miss this deep dive, informative webinar!
This event hosted by Don Casson, CEO of Evergreen.