Event Recording and Slides
Please complete the form on this page to access the PowerPoint slides (.pptx file) - includes presentation script - and a link to the recorded event.
ServiceNow is a great platform for building workflow-enabled services. But building these services is actually application development, and we are IT Operations.
Where do we even start?
This raises a LOT of questions.
- How do we build a portfolio of consistent, high quality services?
- How do we engage our customers?
- How do we manage demand – ideas for new services & improving existing ones?
- How do we rank demand fairly and communicate that to customers?
- How do we best approve, design, and build services?
- How do we run and eventually retire services?
- What Service Governance do we need?
- How do we use Agile and the SDLC?
- What skills and resources do we need?
Please join us as we answer these questions, consider the tradeoffs, clarify your options and give you detailed guidance on tools and best practices for managing your Service Now demand.
Joining CEO Don Casson is Jeff Benedict, ITSM Practice Leader, who will showcase some of these tools and best practices on Evergreen’s advanced Employee Self Service Portal & Catalog, built on ServiceNow.
Event length is approximately 50 minutes.